Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update on the Vasel

Quite a bit has happened since our last post. Let me explain.

No, there is too much. Let me 'sum up.

- Clara had a bout of seizures at the beginning of June. After some serious worries, and several trips to one of the biggest hospitals in Korea, we found out she has absence seizures - something that can be contained by medicine. She is doing okay - just had a checkup today, and seems to be doing fine.

- The summer was fairly uneventful, although I kept busy at church.

- A gaggle of new teachers showed up in August, and school started again. Holly started kindergarten.

- Melody has started learning to play the clarinet.

- Laura and I are taking a trip to Germany in two weeks. Ruby is coming, the others are staying with friends while we go.

- I performed my first wedding. And not my last! Another is coming up in a month.

There you go - a summary of all the posts I should have made. More will come.

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your Blog Tom but not new to the Dice Tower. Thanks for all the time and effort you invest into providing us other geeks with your knowledge and input. My daughter Sophie started Kindergarten this year and yesterday she was the special helper. The special helper is allowed to do 'show and tell'. Sophie took her favourite game, the Kids of Carcassonne. It was such a hit that I have to order three more from our local games store for teachers.
    How do you cope with that much estrogen in the house? :) I only have two women in my house!
    Cheers and glad to hear your daughter is doing well after her seizures.
    Clive Lovett (Clive65 on the geek)

    ReplyDelete