Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome - and how to game with all these kids!

Welcome to the blog! I don't plan to make this a place where I give great soliloquies about anything, it may be that this is simply a place to post pictures and videos of my family. I am a pastor in Korea, which occupies a good amount of my time, and I also have a large family, which occupies most of my time.

And in my spare time, I like to play board games. For those of you who don't know, I have a video podcast in which I talk about board games, a hobby I enjoy quite a bit. I'm going to post videos here from that series when they pertain to my family. So here's the latest one - explaining how I work gaming in with all these kids!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Been waiting for this blog and excited to see all the updates! because of course you are going to be updating regularly, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete