Monday, March 23, 2009

More baby pictures.


I know that all babies look the same to disinterested parties. But some people get a kick out of seeing the babies time and time again.

By the way, I had fun trooping into the hospital with five girls in tow. People everywhere were stopping to stare. I can say for certain that at the Shin's Woman's Hospital in Uijongbu, I am the only American who has had their sixth girl there.

Ah, perhaps I can write "Cheaper by the Dozen: the Vasel version" in ten years. I sincerely doubt "cheaper" will be in the title, though.

3 comments:

  1. awww love the pictures! thanks for posting some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to need to update the blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, a beautiful baby! Congrats and God bless you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete